quarta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2013

Damned



I'm cursed with this cureless feeling
It will hurt me until I can't laugh anymore
It is known that time cure everything
But my hourglass timing is different
Three days become three autumns
A simple memory changes to a tomb

My sadomasochistic heart searches for conflict
Asks for proves of faith and trust
With open chest I let everything come in
Leaving an irreparable damage
And I insist in haunting my problems
Even when there's no more solution
Making the sorrow worst and tearing me apart

Accursed from irreversible love
Heartache bigger than my chest
That takes my breath away
But I will never quit as long as I can feel
Having no fear from regretting what I've done

Because damned I am
Until receive a bless from the one
         

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário